Photobucket

We only celebrated our 4 year anniversary

in Here is your first Forum Wed May 13, 2015 11:56 pm
by caisgold • 8 Posts | 80 Points

But our friendships stayed intact and that i stayed in keeping with my beliefs, visions and goals to the guild. Once TE left, the atmosphere inside the guild changed. It had been far more light and fun again. I added another officer, and then we are in possession of one identity entering WOD. The revolutionary raid structure we can unify all of the raiders into wow gold , and we're finding comfort our roots as a fun "casual" raiding guild.

We only celebrated our 4 year anniversary and searching toward the long run. :) /cheers Congrats in your fourth anniversary! I'm glad your guild could cure this sorry business understanding that everyone was capable of remain friends. It speaks to the maturity of your respective current and former members. In my opinion that labels matter. They can change people's behavior in subtle ways.

I'm not sure if you're using "Team Elite" as a shorthand or hopefully was really the specific team. When it was the genuine name, which is a bad idea. That is the right off the bat that jumps out at me here. It's something if everybody knows that you team may be the progression team. It's another to give it a label that means team is strictly better than though others. 35cxhyh

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
4 Members and 12 Guests are online.:
leejames618, Tqijs, Angel92, Nina

We welcome our newest member: Webtraffic