Photobucket

The worst place I've ever worked

in Here is your first Forum Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:57 pm
by Mavus Absent • 21 Posts | 113 Points

Mick morgan's in Sharon Ma.
[/img]

This is a picture of my GM and her catch phrase on her FB page ~ any questions?

Possibly one of the most abusive places I have ever worked for. They hired "locals" on purpose in order to promote their business and then proceded to not train them properly, bullied / harassed and abused them when they made unavoidable mistakes, forced them to quit, or outright fired them, systematically would create a hostile work environment by employing all the "isms" tactics, Favoritism, nepotism etc. and practiced the art of misreporting tips earned and constantly would not pay out correct or overtime wages. The turnover rate at this restaurant had to be over 175%. In the one year that it has been open, it has seen at least 50 employees, (being conservative) ~some only lasting a day. Here is the latest Craig's list link to this restaurant looking for new employees.Mick Morgan's DO NOT APPLY unless you can afford serious therapy! Unless you are 100% Irish you can expect 100% discrimination by this GM. If you have worked for this company please post your experience here!

Scroll up

RE: The worst place I've ever worked

in Here is your first Forum Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 pm

~BTW I have not broken my own TOS by posting this, because this is her PUBLIC profile page. Rule is, if you yourself have made this information public, then it is NOT private information ;)

Enjoy Everybody!

Scroll up

in Here is your first Forum Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm
by teelio • 2 Posts | 2 Points

How AWESOME is that?

Scroll up

in Here is your first Forum Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Wow, Oddly enough I've gotten quite a few e-mails and phone calls from former employees that would also like to be put on THE LIST because they too have had a, let's say a "negative" experience at this particular establishment.
Really?
Someone PLEASE tell me why a business would hire and fire so many local people without considering that these same people, their friends, family, former co-workers etc. would be their patrons as well.... OR..... NOT ~ Not ...be their patrons.
I'll answer a question for you openly. Anonymous. Yes you have the right to download a wage complaint form from The State's Attourney General's Office Everyone does. You need to take a copy of your pay stubs or offending document and attach it to your wage complainr form and fax or mail it to Martha Coakley's office.
Please keep in mind that there are lot of people that did not receive any trainer's pay for the first week that they were there, basically because, to my thinking anyway, they were not trained. I know you were abused, were called offensive names, humiliated and then fired ~ understood., and I sympathize with you, but unless there is a group of people that send in thy're complaint forms, or even try to seek back wages, The State's Attourney General's office will do nothing more than file your complaint. What you can do, and what I suggest you do, um,, DO. is POST about it.

If your employer feels as though they have the right to NOT pay your wages earned. If your employer feels they have the right to abuse, humiliate, degrade or in any way cause you mental anguish and/or financial hardship.. you my friend have the ABSOLUTEFUCKINGRIGHT to let us all know about it ;)
I have been on the internet since it went live with ISP's providing home service back in the early ninety's, I know the rules, I know the laws, I know my way around css and html docs. and when this list has been sufficiently comprised of relevant information I will tie it into as many social networks as possible. My ultimate goal is to create a search engine where people like us can effectively research these last great sweatshops of America BEFORE we apply for the job.
Wouldn't it have been nice to know that your manager/ employer has a habit of not paying correct wages or OT. before you gave them your SS #?
~yea me too ;)

If they think it's okay to hand you a check of over 40 plus hours a week paid at straight time, and its in print, then I see no reason why they wouldn't like me to share that with everybody on the internet ~ Can you?

Careful... I've been a Forum Whore since the beginning ;)

Scroll up

in Here is your first Forum Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 pm
by mcoyne • 3 Posts | 15 Points

Ditto!!!!!!! Hands down the worst place i have ever worked at! And yes that is the GM, very professional isn't she???? Oh and that face, that face, only a mother could love... Maybe we should offer her a hot bowl of THICK CUNTRY VEGETABLE SOUP to warm her black heart nuff said about that for now getting really angry just thinking about all the abuse we have endured........

Scroll up

in Here is your first Forum Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 am

Zitat von mcoyne
Ditto!!!!!!! Hands down the worst place i have ever worked at! And yes that is the GM, very professional isn't she???? Oh and that face, that face, only a mother could love... Maybe we should offer her a hot bowl of THICK CUNTRY VEGETABLE SOUP to warm her black heart nuff said about that for now getting really angry just thinking about all the abuse we have endured........

More like terrorism. I can't shake it out of my head her telling me that her form of terrorism teaches me respect. Imagine someone NOT FROM THS COUNTRY telling an AMERICAN with a nephew in the military in AFGHANISTAN that terrorism teaches respect

I'm glad I put that monkey button in

Careful... I've been a Forum Whore since the beginning ;)

Scroll up

in Here is your first Forum Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 am
by mcoyne • 3 Posts | 15 Points

The Monkey is my new best friend, Thehehehehehe Umm yeah, that whole Terrorism thing pissed, no pun intended, pissed me off. Well lets not forget she's been doing this for twelve years, PFFFTTTTT My cat Princess Peanut is more American than she'll ever be and could run circles around her any day.... Yeah a Professional Liar Bully and Thief, that's what she is ...Oh gawd there goes my blood pressure....

Last edited Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 am | Scroll up

in Here is your first Forum Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:18 pm
by zhengjx • 27 Posts | 135 Points

zhengjx20160720
toms wedges
jordan retro 11
michael kors outlet
celine bags
true religion outlet
oakley sunglasses
jordan 3 powder blue
true religion jeans
north face jackets
celine outlet
christian louboutin sale clearance
louis vuitton bags
cheap jordans
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap louis vuitton handbags
kobe 10
christian louboutin sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet
longchamp le pliage
jordan 3s
oakley sunglasses wholesale
asics running shoes
ralph lauren sale
toms outlet
rolex watches
cheap jordans
supra footwear
lebron 13
coach outlet canada
nike blazers shoes
toms wedges
hollister clothing
nike uk
adidas nmd
adidas running shoes
ladies cartier watches
louis vuitton outlet online
beats by dre outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas originals
timberlands
oakley outlet
louis vuitton bags
coach outlet online
true religion sale
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
oakley outlet
louis vuitton bags
replica rolex watches
coach outlet
adidas running shoes
coach factory outlet online
asics shoes for men
tory burch shoes
discount jordans
louis vuitton outlet
louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet clearance
longchamp outlet
michael kors handbags
nike roshe one
retro jordans 13
concord 11
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
hermes bags
coach outlet store online clearances
tory burch boots
instyler
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas superstar
louis vuitton purses
basketball shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors canada outlet
true religion outlet store
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
nike store uk
concords 11
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online clearances

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
3 Members and 16 Guests are online.:
shoppress, qiuyehui, batchplants

We welcome our newest member: longans
Board Statistics
The forum has 15877 topics and 18380 posts.

7 members have been online today:
Angel92, batchplants, cartransmissionjack, chengjiayim, qiuyehui, shoppress, wangqing