Photobucket

DALLAS - James Harden scored 17 points, Ko

in Here is your first Forum Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:07 am
by ldh2013 • 33 Posts | 330 Points

DALLAS - James Harden scored 17 points, Kostas Papanikolaou made three big free throws with 0.2 seconds left and the Houston Rockets beat the Dallas Mavericks 111-108 in a foul-filled preseason opener for both teams Tuesday night.Chandler Parsons had 14 points against his former team in his Dallas debut.Papanikolaou was fouled on a 3-pointer by Jae Crowder and made all three free throws to make it 111-108 in a game with 81 fouls and 109 trips to the line.Dwight Howard fouled out with 6:29 left in the third quarter as the Rockets finished with 45 fouls to 36 for Dallas.Tyson Chandler, back in Dallas for the first time since playing a vital role in the franchises only championship in 2011, finished with 10 points and five fouls.Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki sat out with a right hip contusion that isnt expected to sideline him long. cheap soccer jerseys from china . Scott and playing partner Rickie Fowler marked their balls on the 12th fairway after a severe storm warning suspended play with Scott holding a one-shot lead. When Scott returned, his iron shot from the fairway nearly holed out for an albatross and he made the 1-foot eagle putt. cheap world cup jerseys . Get ready for a pair of big contract extensions this summer. With the Blackhawks still coming to grips with their dramatic loss in the Western Conference finals, general manager Stan Bowman said Tuesday that megadeals for Toews and Kane are his biggest priority this off-season. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.us.com/ . Canucks assistant coach Mike Sullivan confirmed that Sedin will sit the game out and is considered day-to-day. The team packed for their flight to Edmonton on Monday but Sedins gear was left behind. wholesale soccer jerseys . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards. cheap soccer jerseys . "Im like, whats he looking at?" Niang said. "I looked up and he had 35 (points) and I was like, holy smoke, this could be a crazy night." That it was. Ejim scored a Big 12-record 48 points, making 20 of 24 shots, and grabbed a career-high 18 rebounds to lead No. STATESVILLE, N.C. -- NASCAR driver Kyle Busch was clocked by a North Carolina sheriffs deputy going 128 miles per hour in a 45 mph zone and was cited for careless and reckless driving and speeding, a law enforcement spokesman said Tuesday. Iredell County Sheriffs Office Capt. Darren Campbell said a deputy stopped Buschs 2012 yellow Lexus sports car on a road between Troutman and Mooresville, where the 26-year-old driver lives. Its about 30 miles north of Charlotte. Campbell said Busch was cited and released upon a written promise to appear in court. In a statement issued late Tuesday, Busch acknowledged what happened. "I was test-driving a new sports car and I got carried away," Busch said. "I went beyond the speed I should have been going on a public road. I apologize to the public, my fans, sponsors, and race teams for my lack of judgment." Busch, who drives for Joe Gibbs Racing, accepted responsibility and said it would never happen again. NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said Busch would be allowed to race thiss weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway.dddddddddddd Hes coming off a second-place finish in Saturday nights all-star race, and goes into the Coca-Cola 600 ranked third in the Sprint Cup Series standings. "This is a matter that Kyle will have to handle with the authorities in Iredell County," Tharp said. "Based on what we know right now, this would not impact his status as a NASCAR driver." In 2006, Busch pleaded guilty to improper driving and was fined US$150 after he was ticketed in suburban Richmond, Va., on a reckless driving charge when he pulled out of a gas station and into a fast-food restaurant. Busch said at the time he "chirped" his tires but didnt exceed 10 m.p.h. Under a misdemeanour reckless driving charge he originally faced, Busch could have received up to one year in jail, a $2,500 fine and a drivers license suspension. Last month, Busch was placed on probation through June 15 after he and Kevin Harvick confronted each other in the pits after a race at Darlington Raceway. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dominic