Photobucket

Womens Jon Lester Jersey

in Help Wanted Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:33 am
by Yunxiaocuo • 1.127 Posts | 11270 Points

Jeans and Sneakers: Faion Don’ts in Paris?
A Paris GuidePhil Chavanne
Are sneakers a barely aeptable ‘dress-down’ aessory in Paris Womens Welington Castillo Jersey , or a faion statent which US tourists can use to their advantage? The Senior Editor of web magazine Paris Eiffel Tower News, Phil Chavanne, discusses the topic from all angles.

Being the Senior Editor of Paris-Eiffel-Tower-News., visitors’ e-mails have a magical tendency to find their way to my desk. The good side of it is I am allowed to pause vainly as an expert on all that is Paris, and impart my thin knowledge of the French capital to studious travelers. Amongst the many questions offered, one keeps ing bk: “Is it considered bad taste to wear sneakers in Paris?” Ah-ha! That’s an issue P.G. Wodehouse’s Bertie Wooster would have been delighted to jump on. Following in the footsteps of this worthy role model Womens Travis Wood Jersey , I all bring an answer to this existential tornt once and for all with thundering authority.

Paris, French faion, sneakers

Paris-bound tourists are often of the opinion that French won are die-hard faion victims. This claim is definitely exaggerated, though aess to styli clothing is heavily filitated in Paris where won magazines such as ‘Elle’ and ‘Figaro Mada’ dictate what’s faionable and what’s not.

In my humble opinion, perennial tastes look very much alike in Paris and New York City. Globalization tends to homogenize faion, making work-a-day wear similar in large cities.

No matter Womens Starlin Castro Jersey , the sneaker concern remains valid. Sneakers are now such a modity in the US, how is it in Paris?

The generally aepted business dress code in France usually bars sneakers from entering the corporate environnt, except for low-level positions. Thus the Parisian woman wears good-looking city oes to go to work, unless the business which employs her cultivates a sporty image in which sneakers find a natural ho.

Yet sneakers have bee design icons in their own right. Adidas, Puma and Nike eh have their own Parisian stores, and crank out more models a convincing faion-victim could easily ake credit cards at. Adidas recently tead with iconic faion designer Yohji Yamamoto to create Y-3 Womens Ryne Sandberg Jersey , a new line of dress-up sneakers. Stella McCartney also has her own Adidas line.

What major difference in oe-attitude could we identify beeen Arican and French e-consurs? The latter will wear sneakers as design items, not as workaday oes. Sneakers won’t be bought for fort, but will find an easy way into a tight purse when they plint dress-down pants and make their owner look good. The She-Parisian loves sneakers which make her feet look thin, small, and classy.

A re glance at the types of sneakers most monly seen on won’s feet in Paris is telling: you won’t see any wide, cuy Womens Ron Santo Jersey , fy-looking, plain vanilla sneakers. You will see small, thin-looking, flat-sole, designer sneakers.

For the sa reasons, a pair of Stephane Kelian or Robert Clergerie oes will almost always be favored over a pair of good-looking Pumas. Shoes are a faion statent Womens Mark Grace Jersey , and the more understated it is, the better.

That’s another major difference beeen French and Arican won. Understatent is a cardinal rule in French faion. Anything that is too visible is considered gari. This is why the little blk dress is such a faion icon, and why Audrey Hepburn will always be rembered as The Quintessential Faionable Arican Woman.

Tourism in sneakers

All this does not an you can’t wear sneakers when you travel to Paris!

For one thing, sneakers are usually fortable walking oes. As the very best way to discover Paris is to stroll along its streets, wearing oes in which you feel fortable covering five miles a day at a leisurely pe is an important decision. It will influence your general mood during your stay in the French capital.

Do not bk off from wearing sneakers if these are your best walking oes.

My second point refers to the ‘look issue’. Will I look good in the streets, or will I be the laughingstock of all these snooty Womens Kosuke Fukudome Jersey , dressed-up, faion-conscious Parisian won?

Frankly, you ould not ask yourself this question. Because who cares about your looks in the street? Never be self-conscious, just be fortable in your oes. You are a tourist, this is your very own ti in Paris! Jeans and sneakers are international. People will not be offended by your attire. Unless you dress in 80’s disco garb with polka-dot sneakers, nobody around you will mind your looks.

And if they ever notice your jeans Womens Kerry Wood Jersey , LL Bean trekking oes, and Patagonia jket, well, pu e to ove, they might think you’re Arican. And so what? In all likelihood they will appreciate your visiting Paris.

Dining out in sneakers

Does it an you can wear sneakers everywhere, on any and every oasion? Not so.

For instance Womens Jon Lester Jersey , can you have dinner in a restaurant oed with your brand-new white sneakers?

For the sake of it, let’s imagine you are strolling along in your Levi’s jeans and Lands End boots. It’s now dinner ti, you are hungry, and scanning the landscape looking for a promising restaurant. There is it! The nu displayed outside is appetizing, prices are within your fort zone, the ple is not so crowded... Ah Womens Greg Maddux Jersey , but guests are dressed smartly. Will they let you in? Will you fit in?

I have yet to see a door sign indicating ‘No Sneakers Allowed’ in Paris. So high-brow ples may expertly leave you at bay: “Do you have a reservation? Sorry, we are full tonight”. But beside those rare snobbi ples, no restaurant will refuse to seat you because you wear casual sneakers.

Therefore the right question is not ‘Will I be allowed in?’, but ‘Will I feel fortable entering a dressy ple in sneakers?’ I venture that you probably would not. And fad 3 mechanical broad h. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys

Scroll up

Photobucket