Photobucket

lace and antique bead

in Here is your first Forum Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:53 pm
by WOWO2233 • 188 Posts | 1880 Points

y 1 Wedding Dresses 2014 For Women , Canadian brides will no longer have to make the pilgrimage to the New York bridal emporium (Kleinfeld Hudson’s Bay will occupy 20,000 square feet of the flagship’s seventh floor, with gowns in a wide range of styles and prices).hosting her first Canadian trunk show this weekend.In anticipation of her arrival, Tornai shared her insight into the design process, the celebrity bridal effect and how in some cases, less is more.When clients come to you, are they searching to be true to who they are or for fantasy versions of themselves?We have the down-to-earth bride, who knows exactly what she wants and what s right for her.And we have the fantasy bride, who really has no idea of what s right for her, and has a fantasy that she wants to adapt and make her own.Are there trends in wedding dresses?There are very general trends.Flowers will be a trend, so each designer will take flowers and interpret them to his own vision.I try to create the collection from what I feel at that certain time.I m different, I never studied fashion in my life.It was not something that I wanted to do, at all.It was something that came to me.Whenever I get my dresses, I receive them like a vision.What s your top tip for brides-to-be?It s very important not to go through the tour of dresses and stores with too many people, because the more people, the more ideas there will be of what you should be wearing.Each one of us has another way of seeing things, and it can only bring the bride a lot of insecurity in what she s choosing.We see brides with some girlfriends, and you can absolutely see that the girlfriends are not flattering the bride.They don t really look at what s good for her and it s sometimes very annoying.You have a gorgeous bride with a gorgeous dress, and there s always the friend that will say no, I don t think this is right for you.You should really take who you trust and you know will give you the most sincere advice.Because that becomes like a nightmare.Sometimes the bride doesn t get to choose her dress from the heart.She listens to so many different opinions and, at the end, she can end up with the wrong dress.Do Canadian brides look for different things in a dress?Most of the Canadian brides that have been coming to Kleinfeld for the past eight years Wedding Dresses 2015 For Women , they end up with a Pnina Tornai dress.And I don t have an answer for you, but I can tell you that we decided to make it easier for them.I decided to bring myself to them since there are so many brides that come and visit me at Kleinfeld.I can t say they re different from the American bride.My dresses are very feminine and they re very elaborated, so I guess the Canadian bride, the one who has a big wedding, looks for a lot of drama.With only designing bridal, does it ever become difficult to find inspiration?My problem is the opposite.My staff has to say, Enough, Pnina.That s enough for this collection.That s enough for this year.Usually my staff can t stick to my creativity, so I even get offended sometimes.I say to them, You can t say this to me, I m the creator of the company!for a personal appearance and trunk show at The Wedding Room show.With the evolution of the wedding dress silhouette from stiff to soft, the formal shellacked bun bridal updo also gets a re-do.Call it a re-think and think: fashion runway.At Badgley Mischka Bridal, stylist Felix Fischer for Moroccanoil was inspired by the texture of 1970s disco ‘fros to back-comb and supersize then shape hair into grandiose asymmetrical 1920s bobs.Antonio Calero, Moroccanoi’s artistic director, tended the locks at Monique Lhuillier’s bridal presentation.It’s the milkmaid braid with a haute couture touch: swept off the forehead and French-braided separately at the sides, then woven together, tucked and pinned soft and matte at the nape.People are still very into their specific colour choices, says Weddingbells’ editor Alison McGill.she says, but people are a little less strict with how they treat the palette.We re seeing an integration with sprinkles of other shades.all those sorbet ice cream shades.But navy has been a big colour for quite some time and continues to be strong, she adds.Men wearing navy blue suits instead of midnight blue, that s a really big colour for guys, and bridesmaids in the blue Wedding Dresses 2016 For Women , and cakes decorated in more blue tones, edging towards cobalt.We noticed this with designer Zac Posen, know for his curve-enhancing awards show gowns.His new partnership with David’s Brida, called Truly Zac Posen, is an exclusive line of accessible special occasion and bridal styles.along with pastels, like lavender.strapless satin fit-and-flare gown with body contouring pleats and corset seam detailing, in inky marine.Dare we suggest the bride wear navy?at select David’s Bridal stores in Canada (davidsbridal.at The Room at Hudson’s Bay).And if the stylish marrying kind also has a conscious approach to sustainability, they’re wearing them with a frock from new Canadian bridal label Little White Dress, the brainchild of designersAllie Wilson and Jessica van Enckevort (lwdress.with re-purposed silk, vintage lace and antique bead details, often salvaged from bygone wedding gowns, and with dreses made from eco-friendly organic cotton, bamboo and peace silk.Her gown is by Venezuelan-American designer Carolina Herrera.Her choice of colour was pointed: The dress bodice, a three-quarter-sleeve overlay of hand-beaded embroidered lace, may have been black, but the gown beneath was powdery French blue.Another canny aspect: The billowing ball skirt recalls those of consummate American designer and couturier Charles James, who is the subject of the Met’s upcoming Costume Institute exhibition.The flooding that has devastated homes in Somerset wasn’t the leading headline news in England this week, because the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out (in black tie, no less).HRH was the guest of honour at the National Portrait Gallery on Tuesday night, and shopped her closet for the Jenny Packham gown of sheer ink bl.

Scroll up

RE: lace and antique bead

in Here is your first Forum Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:45 am
by 20151229caihuali • 64 Posts | 320 Points

fitflops outlet
coach outlet
soccer jerseys
michael kors outlet store
kate spade uk
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
fitflops sale clearance
kobe bryant shoes
replica watches
ugg sale
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
burberry outlet
louis vuitton outlet
the north face clearance
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
mulberry outlet
pandora jewelry
mcm outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
ferragamo shoes
canada goose outlet
rolex watches
beats by dr dre
coach outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
cyber monday 2015
fitflop clearance
burberry outlet
true religion outlet
cheap nba jerseys
cheap nhl jerseys
mulberry handbags
canada goose jackets
oakley outlet
true religion sale
michael kors handbags
oakley
nike air max shoes
belstaff jackets
cheap replica watches
the north face jackets
fitflops sale
adidas wings
snow boots
calvin klein underwear
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
burberry outlet store
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
roshe run
ugg outlet
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet
ray ban
mulberry outlet
air jordan shoes
fitflops shoes
ugg uk
wedding dresses
kobe shoes
true religion jeans
hermes outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors outlet
hermes belt
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
fitflops sale clearance
adidas outlet store
michael kors online
tiffany outlet
ralph lauren uk
fitflops sale
ray ban sunglasses
chanel outlet
michael kors wholesale
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
lebron james shoes
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
moncler outlet
cheap jordans
football shirts
black friday deals
nike air force 1
futbol baratas
coach handbags
michael kors outlet online
lululemon outlet
ugg outlet
the north face uk
tiffany outlet
hermes bags
mulberry sale
jordan shoes
nike huarache
christian louboutin
cheap michael kors handbags
swarovski crystal
chanel handbags
tiffany jewellery
ugg boots
tory burch outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
cheap snapbacks
ray-ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
barbour coats
ugg boots
replica handbags
discount michael kors handbags
iphone cases
mulberry bags
the north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
polo ralph lauren
hollister clothing
swarovski crystal
uggs on sale
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
cheap jordans
michael kors sale
ralph lauren outlet
replica watches
coach outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
toms outlet
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
ferragamo shoes
swarovski crystal
mulberry handbags
michael kors outlet store
toms shoes
longchamp outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
lebron james shoes
the north face
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
basketball shoes
hollister uk
toms shoes
cheap uggs
moncler coats
cheap mlb jerseys
beats by dre
omega watches
celine outlet
ralph lauren
chanel handbags
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
tiffany and co
mulberry outlet
longchamp handbags
michael kors wallet
christian louboutin uk
true religion jeans
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
swarovski crystal
oakley sunglasses
hermes birkin
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
beats by dr dre
longchamp outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg australia
wellensteyn jackets
tiffany jewellery
cyber monday deals
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet canada
ralph lauren polo
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors bags
michael kors clearance
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ugg outlet
uggs clearance
rolex watches
michael kors handbags clearance
coach outlet store
rolex watches
juicy couture outlet
true religion jeans
mbt shoes
asics
michael kors outlet
tory burch outlet
north face jackets
tory burch shoes
kate spade handbags
the north face outlet store
cheap uggs
lacoste polo shirts
tiffany and co
soccer jerseys
coach outlet
oakley canada
oakley sunglasses
prada outlet
ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
tory burch outlet
burberry outlet
prada handbags
tory burch outlet
nobis outlet
ugg boots
jordan shoes
black friday 2015
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin online
thomas sabo uk
nike huarache
ferragamo outlet
louis vuitton outlet
lululemon outlet
kate spade handbags
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
ferragamo shoes
louis vuitton handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren shirts
ferragamo outlet
coach outlet online
tiffany jewelry
timberland boots
louis vuitton
rolex outlet
michael kors uk
true religion outlet
beats headphones
swarovski jewelry
tiffany jewelry
nba jerseys
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans
woolrich outlet
swarovski outlet
prada shoes
herve leger outlet
designer handbags
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
tiffany and co jewelry
ferragamo shoes
ghd hair straighteners
links of london
ugg outlet
fitflops shoes
montblanc pens
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet
rolex watches for sale
cheap nfl jerseys
nfl jerseys wholesale
ray ban sunglasses
air max 2015
true religion jeans
ralph lauren polo
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton bags
lululemon outlet
louis vuitton handbags
true religion jeans
true religion uk
mulberry handbags

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
0 Members and 14 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: goldengoosehots
Board Statistics
The forum has 15222 topics and 17616 posts.

2 members have been online today:
goldengoosehots, goosehots golden