Photobucket

bee one of the most coveted sizes in the Hemingway Series

in Help Wanted Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:33 am
by wangmin • 219 Posts | 2191 Points

Snake from Marion IN reviewed the You would be hard pressed to find a better smoke! Bottomline: Yes Jon Flanagan Jersey , I would rend this to a friend Pros: Easy To Light, Good Draw, Great Flavor, Undamaged Wrapper, Well Constructed Best Uses: Events, Everyday, Gifts, Special Oasions Describe Yourself: Cigar Aficionado Oh, the ort but happy life of a pirate. Pirata landed on the ores of Arica during the cigar boom. Sporting its Dominican Olor long filler, Piloto Cubano binder, and Indonesian wrapper, it promised to take the land by storm. But it was not to be. It found itself pitted against more famous, well-establied labels of equal quality with similar features. Good as it is – and it is, Pirata couldnt establi its own behhead. And now its the Pirata that must walk the plank. But the manufturers loss is your gain. With the demise of Pirata, you get to reap the spoils. This is in every way a fine cigar with an excellent pedigree, prised of superior tobaos and expert construction. And now its offered at a o-for-one bargain price, even less than that which a single box demanded during the boom. Pirata, now thats booty of the best kind. Mike from Huntsville, AL reviewed the Bottom line; excellent cigar. Bottomline: Yes, I would rend this to a friend Pros: Easy To Light, Good Draw, Great Flavor, Undamaged Wrapper, Well Constructed Best Uses: Everyday Describe Yourself: Aspiring Aficionado The Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller has bee one of the most coveted sizes in the Hemingway Series, the line dedicated to “The Old Man and the Sea” himself, Ernest Hemingway. The Best Seller, a 4 12 X 52 interpretation of the Perfecto ape, is a mild-dium bodied Dominican cigar with a golden Caroon wrapper. Dont miss your chance to enjoy this unequaled smoking experience! Supplies are extrely limited. Great bundle of cigars By Sam from Carlsbad Fantastic smokes in every way. I love C.A.O. and they never cease to impress. Every one of them had a great flavor, and were very smooth. I also got a great price on them. Well worth a try, you wont regret it at this price. Haukeye from Portland Oregon reviewed the I love to read while smoking a fine cigar, the Best Buy fits this role nicely. Bottomline: Yes, I would rend this to a friend Pros: Easy To Light, Good Draw, Great Flavor, Undamaged Wrapper, Well Constructed Best Uses: Special Oasions Describe Yourself: Special Oasion Smoker The Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller has bee one of the most coveted sizes in the Hemingway Series, the line dedicated to “The Old Man and the Sea” himself, Ernest Hemingway. The Best Seller, a 4 12 X 52 interpretation of the Perfecto ape, is a mild-dium bodied Dominican cigar with a golden Caroon wrapper. Dont miss your chance to enjoy this unequaled smoking experience! Supplies are extrely limited. Thompson Cigar was founded in Essential West, Florida, in 1915 and is the oldest mail buy cigar pany in the country. In reality, Thompson noheless retains Postal Enable #one for Tampa. Thompson Cigar has usually been devoted to delivering a huge variety of solutions covering all value ranges and tastes. The a variety of Thompson non-public label cigars reflect there keen motivation to supply to you the best cigars at a frtion of what a parable national brand na would expense. Thompsons Cigars,Thompson Cigar Review,Buy Cigars on-line %70 off retail THOMPSON CIGAR REVIEW: If your looking to Buy Cigars, Tompsons Cigar, Tompson cigars, Thompsons Cigars. or thompson cigar codes your in the correct put. Thompson Cigar Review unique thompson cigar promo codes available in this thompson cigar review. If you want to give thompson cigar co a try you can for as small as $14.95 to $19.95. A cigar financial savings of up to 70% off the retail value. Thompson cigars tampa florida, have supplied a good ca conserving top quality cigar alternatives for nearly a century now. In buy to buy cigars on the inter you ould do your research. Searching on the for cigars is a good deal less difficult now than at any ti before. This was an offer off .thompsoncigar. enty sticks for 19.95 + ipping. I needed to try them out and see for myself if they were any excellent. I am always in search of the bargain cigar. Thompson delivered them in a large box and I wasnt that impressed with their pkaging approh but the cigar was ndable. The stick, I have to say was not to horrible. This is not a premo cigar but its not the wost canine rocket I have puffed. Its a mild smoke, but has a bite on the very first several puffs. I was surprised at the taste and high quality. Grab so wine or greater yet so whiskey you will be in business with the Thompson red label. The construction is excellent, easy to light and does nicely holding a strong sound a. These sticks are scaled-down , their dinsion is a corona but thats pretty helpful for a speedy puff . The temperatures right here is rather cold exterior with a foot of snow on the floor. All round I would fee this a cigar as having – 4 profile Stars – for 19.95 you cant go incorrect at all around a dollar a stick. These are very good for a rapid puff or carrying out yard perform about the household. Its greater than predicted and that is not sothing that transpires to typically. I can say that I have grabbed these enough periods that I went and purchased a 40 count bundle. These are excellent enough that I am likely to deliver so to my buddy in Iraq, great flavor and if they beca lost , damaged or any amount of other skip haps lifestyle would not skip a defeat. Thompson Red Label – Cigar Review Profile PER- THOMPSON CIGAR – Thompson Red Label, was created specifically for you, our loyal buyers who want the greatest amount of cigar smoking cigarettes enjoynt for the minimum quantity of money. Thompson Red Label is a creamy, mild cigar blended from Cuban-seed, handmade and finied with a normal wrapper. Readily available in bundles of 20. Hand .

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
0 Members and 31 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Edenqwe1
Board Statistics
The forum has 12914 topics and 15090 posts.

17 members have been online today:
Angel92, baoxiaoyuea, chengjiayim, chenwen121314, concretemixer, DrewFord, Edenqwe1, Jonny, leejames618, lucywei123, pingfan, qianyuqianxun, sunnyrose, Uriahaq4, wangqing, xiaolan, zihua new