Photobucket

Womens Brett Favre Jersey

in General discussion Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:51 am
by luqinyun123 • 510 Posts | 5268 Points

Coach A Rod Was In Pain In August - RealGM Wiretap
Kevin Long Womens John Brown Jersey , New York's hitting coach, knew something was wrong with Alex Rodriguez as far back as August.

"I knew it in August," Long said. "I didn't know exactly what it was Authentic Patrick Peterson Jersey , but his lower half was not letting him do the things he's normally able to do."

He also knew there were no easy fixes.

"At that point of the season, there's not much you can do other than keep grinding," Long said. "So I wasn't surprised when I heard about the hip injury. His explosion was gone."

The Yankees are hoping that explosion returns after Rodriguez undergoes a procedure on his left hip Wednesday at the Hospital for Special Surgery to repair a torn labrum Authentic Carson Palmer Jersey , bone impingement and cyst.

Phillies Could Target Beltran Cruz - RealGM Wiretap

The Philadelphia Phillies will look to improve through free agency and two potential targets are Carlos Beltran and Nelson Cruz.

Cruz is coming off a two-year, $16 million deal with the Texas Rangers. He was involved in the Biogenesis scandal and suspended for 50 games during the second half of the season.

Beltran recently completed a two-year, $26 million deal with the St. Louis Cardinals.

Appel To Make Professional Debut Friday - RealGM Wiretap

Mark Appel will make his professional debut on Friday with Class A Tri-City.

The Astros drafted Appel with the first overall pick last month.

Appel Authentic Tyrann Mathieu Jersey , who logged 106 13 collegiate innings this season at Stanford, will have his workload closely monitored.

Giants Brian Wilson May Part Ways - RealGM Wiretap

Brian Wilson started last season as one of the faces of the Giants' franchise. But as he recovers from his second Tommy John surgery, there is no guarantee that Wilson will even open the 2013 season in San Francisco.

The rehabbing closer will become a free agent Friday if the Giants elect to non-tender him Authentic Larry Fitzgerald Jersey , and they are believed to be leaning in that direction.

Joe Girardi On Playing A Rod Im Not Here For Farewell Tours - RealGM Wiretap

Joe Girardi got heated several times while talking to reporters before Wednesday's New York Yankees-Boston Red Sox game.

Girardi got defensive about his reasons for benching Alex Rodriguez with the 41-year-old's career set to come to an end on Friday.

The manager had a problem with reporters who asked him why he wasn't sitting a struggling Rodriguez early in the season but now wonder why he isn't playing him as the Yankees say they're trying to contend for an American League Wild Card spot.

"I'm putting out what I feel is the best lineup as we sit around and talk about it as coaches," Girardi said. "That's my job. That's in my job description. My job description does not entail a farewell tour."

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: goldengoosedela
Board Statistics
The forum has 17214 topics and 19821 posts.

1 member has been online today :
goldengoosedela