Photobucket

Seven it seems is a magical number,

in General discussion Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 am
by misshuana • 1.101 Posts | 11010 Points

other Tug McGraw Phillies Jersey , but it does seem to come up on a fairly regular basis. There s the Seven Wonders of the World, The Seven Deadly Sins, and the Seven Dwarfs: Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Doc, Dopey, and my personal favorite, Grumpy. Phone numbers are seven digits, and they say the optimum brand name should be no more than seven letters long. Seven it seems is a magical number, as the average human brain can only grasp seven things at a time. Interesting, my wife says I ve got trouble with two, never mind seven Tim McCarver Phillies Jersey ,other Tug McGraw Phillies Jersey , but it does seem to come up on a fairly regular basis. There s the Seven Wonders of the World, The Seven Deadly Sins, and the Seven Dwarfs: Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Doc, Dopey, and my personal favorite, Grumpy. Phone numbers are seven digits, and they say the optimum brand name should be no more than seven letters long. Seven it seems is a magical number, as the average human brain can only grasp seven things at a time. Interesting, my wife says I ve got trouble with two, never mind seven Tim McCarver Phillies Jersey ,

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
2 Members and 20 Guests are online.:
AbelEdie, misshuana

We welcome our newest member: AbelEdie
Board Statistics