Photobucket

hen act like everything is fucking A okay and stay silent on any devices.

in Here is your first Forum Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:09 am
by Justin Dudley • 36 Posts | 362 Points

And poisonous chemicals positivity This is a(Yes essential) Team that playing like important shit. That why it so exasperating. We have the most talent of any team in the nation's league, Yet we 15th in jogs. I could fully grasp not scoring more than 3 runs a game if we had the roster that the mets had before all those trades. But of this lineup? You should be scoring 5. I mean just give some thought to our lineup. Rollins Utley Turner Gonzalez Ethier Grandal puig Pederson. That a crazy banging lineup. We probably get using this run scoring slump relatively soon. But you should be top 5 in runs scored.The pitching is a completely issue. Our bullpen is actually fucking bad, They will shouldn be this bad. You have got Nicasio, Who good, Baez by getting a 2.5 times, Howell, Jansen, Yimi Garcia, And furthermore Hatcher. This business are all solid. I mean if you look at FIP and Siera this is an effective BP. But the guys aren carrying out. And I don think it BABIP luck maybe. You shouldn be THIS bad in accordance with your peripherals. So this bullpen needs to start executing like they must be. The talent can be found there. The delivery is not. Whether that bad pitch asking professionals, Bad pitch status(Leaving them over home plate), Or bad bullpen settlement, Or some mixture of the three, I don do understand. If we had been the rockies, At least I wouldn get my hopes up in the first instance. I take on that it not gonna happen and just enjoy the games. It in excess of what we, In some recoverable format, Have likely the best team in the major leagues, At least with references to starting rotation, Align, And more detail. And then we haven won a series in 27 fucking years. That what wipes out me. That we spend pretty much everything money, Have this excellent, Juggernaut folks, And yet here i am, About to concede the division to the giants who each year seem to glue together a WS winning team out of horse shit, Throw, And buster posey cute ass smile. So we go into the season looking to dominate the NL, Maybe even finish with best record, And than the bullshit night to night. It surprisingly fustrating. I feel like this year i become way more negative in the GDTs and in most cases with this team, And I hate i become that joe dimaggio jerseys, But I genuinely can help myself. After the aggravating year the Kings had, I was really depending on the Dodgers to lead us to another ring, Or at least deep inside the post season. To have to sit and watch as we are falling farther and farther away from even a WC spot kills me, Any time it always us shooting ourselves in the foot. It you must definitely not"Oh yeah, They obtained 7 runs and we have won 6, It was a close battle nevertheless won it, Nice try to good game, That no hassle. It each night another"Oh start looking, The bullpen blew an additional 4 run lead" Npotentially"Oh in addition, The dodgers was able to score Greinke one run and lost again, It hard to stay positive when the single thing stopping us from having the best record in the NL is and has been ourselves. It not like the giants are going insane, They will have easily taken the division by now if they were a terrifying team. The only reason we managed in which to stay first is because, Let face the facts, As many WS wins as they have had lately, The giants aren a difficult force. But that won hold on forever, Mainly since we always seem to choke against them this year. It hard to stay positive when it always us beating by themselves. The lack of enthusiasm in the GDTs is just a way for people to vent that anger, In any case for me it is. I feel as though garbage when Kersh goes 8 innings and gives up one run, Immediately after Kenley blows a save and we lose in extras. I feel better when I get to write about how shitty and awful the team has been playing, It just a venting mechanism for an insanely frustrating better half. Romantic relationship. bleed dodger blue, And romantic relationship. never miss a single game, However bad they are. And somewhat, With the team playing as bad as they are, Folks are right to be negative and distrustful. It your team has lost our faith with the night to night bullshit and diaper league baserunning mistakes. I see it as a fanbase calling it the same as is https://www.yankeesfanmall.com/Yankees-42-Mariano-Rivera-Jersey-Cheap, Saying if we don get our shit in gear now then i am completely boned, And that a true account statement. Concern a right to be pissed with our team right now, And until they prove us belly-up, Jointly expect this reaction from the fanbase, Because it getting to some extent where it literally so bad it funny. I got to say, A lot more webmasters hate how much i love sports. I do. Actuality losing hurts so damn bad. Particularly when i know we can win every game. As with the lakers, I know we can suck, So i dont access, If i did it would ruin my day. In the future it hurts so damn bad to lose 2 to the fucking A i mean for fucks sake how do you lose 3 of 4 games to the A People wonder why there so much negativity. I usually think in my head, "Why must i believe in this team when all they ever done is disappoint, And i know that perhaps not fair to the dodgers, But thats exactly how it is. Why would i trust in the dodgers when they never given me a reason to. They never done anything very important in my lifetime(I'm 19). I mean we have the 2 best pitchers in this field and we couldnt win either of the two games they pitched in. I can believe in the kings as they quite simply won a cup. All around health come back from a 3 0 series deficit and won. Given that they shown so much heart, So much dedication, That i know that they'll win even when nobody else agrees. I have faith as they quite simply shown they can win when it matters. In case the chips are down, I believe in the kings mainly since won before. Although, the primary dodgers? This team reveals to no heart, No will, No perseverance, I mean for fucks sake they dont even look like they enjoying themselves playing. I am hoping i wrong. I really hope rollins and utley inspire this team and joc starts hitting bombs and they start to have fun and they start showing they genuinely wish to win a world series and they start playing the way i know they can play. But immediately it just feels shitty. Watching this team play how they playing is fucking awful. I want this team so damn much, And maybe that a very a dangerous thing. Because monitoring much they let me down every game they lose like tonight, I be there upcoming night. Or perhaps that my issue, That i care an. That sports are too crucial for me(We would fit in well in boston, New york, Chihuahua). I just hope they start foreseeing their shit out soon. Since the longer this goes on, If more i lose faith. As with the bengals and bears. The longer the bengals keep throwing away in the playoffs, The less faith i use. The longer the bears in order to play like shit, The less i listen in. And thats a really very a dangerous thing, Because i want to imagine in the dodgers and bengals and bears, I really do. But the longer they let down, The more prevalent it becomes, I just start accepting that that is reality and that this team is a let-down https://www.yankeesfanmall.com/.This shit really banging sucks, Guy, I mean just carefully consider our lineup. Rollins Utley Turner Gonzalez Ethier Grandal puig Pederson,The first two you showing(Rollins, Utley) Are terrible hitters and very little should be expected of either of them.Puig might be having a season below his own benchmarks, But since it so early in his career his BABIP has been all over from the moment he was called up, We really don know what those standards are next. Same goes with Pederson.Before the growing season started, Many people were ready to dump Ethier for a bag of Fritos and no one truly knew what is available from Turner or Grandal.The Dodgers are still a really good offensive team, Arguably the best in the nation's League. Sad to say, Luck hasn been kind to them and they run the bases badly this season, And that hurt their assembly. If their luck changes and if they cut out of stupid shit(Just like having Ethier steal third, As they did associated with last game), Things will in all probability improve for them in the run column,You have Nicasio, Who forged, Baez owning a 2.5 technology, Howell, Jansen, Yimi Garcia, As well as the Hatcher. This option are all solid,It is, It's true. And they've been solid, Yet, unlucky,And I don think it BABIP luck either a. "Me. And I am certain there been some terrible HR/FB% luck, Start. I hate it actually see people do the"Fuck a team" Or anything along those lines because it does little or nothing as a community and leaves us as bad and as salty as the other communities. We a first banging place team, God darn it, And even if we playing like it, We still in start.I upset as hell, That game left a bitter style of my mouth, But Jesus it had been worse going on that PGT seeing all these"Yep referred to it as" Articles or reviews and"Wow, We knew i was gon lose when Kenley gave up that run,Yeah we have factors, But actually posting about it and giving criticism are the ways to go, Not overly negative comments and plain and simple salt. Discover see the /r/sfgiants sub right now that just drinking in how fucking salty we are/were. It difficult to deal with and not becoming of a team or a community like us.Much more me mad, Because these that I referring to only come out of the woodwork when we lose and make a huge stink of it https://www.yankeesfanmall.com/Yankees-42-Mariano-Rivera-Jersey-Cheap, But are silent during advantages or winning streaks. Everyone enjoys winning but you just being a shitty fairweather fan when you only come out to say how much this team sucks, But stay silent at the time they win.There no uniformity, No assist, No totally virtually completely, Nothing but mad, Insane, Mad somebody.I only been a dodger fan for about 5 years, But I watched the games fanatically since starting college and I support this team through thick and thin.Leagues lose, Competitors do badly, Even receiving teams. The Giants wont he Pennant last year off a fucking Wild Card spot when they used to do so god damn bad up until the last 50 or so games. Look where they long been. Shit happens and it makes me mad that people would rather cut off the team nose just to spite the face and then act like everything is fucking A okay and stay silent on any devices.

Scroll up

Photobucket